A static website is the simplest way to show your product or business online. it is the easiset type of website to set up, but making changes to static websites require web programming knowledge. Static web design is best suited for sites that will not require updates often.
Designing a static website is the simplest way to showcase your products, services and information in an effective way. It is a cost effective form of advertising your products online. A static website is quite suitable where updating the products or services is not required. Static web designs are ideal for downloading images, brochures etc. Static websites are browser friendly and easy to navigate.
What is a Static Website ?
A static website contains Web pages with fixed content. Each page is coded in HTML and displays the same information to every visitor. Static sites are the most basic type of creative website and are the easiest to create. It is designed by a professional website designer. There is no use of database for display data on WebPages. Static websites are the most promotable type of creative website on various search engines. In the creative Static website design the content management is the responsibility of the website design company (SR Consultancy ) itself.These creative websites are advantageous for the organizations which are unable to manage the time for the regular content updation. Only the manual updation is possible in this kind of website.
Salient Features/Advantages of Static Website
A static creative website may include salient features like information about a company and its products / services via text, photos, animations, audio/video by interactive menus and navigation. A static creative website includes several additional features that are useful for business purposes like for corporate identity, for customers,opportunities for business Expansion etc.
Advantages of using a Static Website
- it can be used for Business Identity on worldwide market place
- No regular content management required
- User can choose the layout of own choice
- Provides the enquiry form for contacting the business entities
- Follows W3C Standards
- Browser compatibility
- Support for the various listing submissions
- Provides analytics support for the user
- Provides everlasting support for the minor content updation without any charge.
Limitations of a Static Website
- Not a database driven creative website
- Website owner can not update the content directly
- These cannot be modified by someone without web programming language skills
- These are usually designed by firms that supply maintenance contracts to allow website owners a specified number of updates / time period
- Lack of interactivity - User interaction is very much limited
We do not move stage untill you are completely satisfied
Telephone consultation so we can get a good understanding of what you are looking for.
We then design the look of your website and show you a image for you to approve
Next we design in code your website then show you the final piece of work
We hand over the original source files with all the resources used to create the custom design.